Summer 08

Friday, September 12, 2008

Autotestcon Trade Show


This has been a wonderfully busy and crazy month for me. First I went to Idaho for a wedding reception in Boise, then I went to Education Week, then school started-a rocky one at that-, then I went to California for my Grandma Hutchinson's funeral, and then I helped Shaun and one of his clients at the Autotestcon Trade show at the Salt Palace and this weekend is Stake Conference and the Scout Jamboral which Shaun, Isaac and Zach are at right now while Rachel is at a birthday party. Anyway, there is much I want to write about each event but I'll start with the most recent and move backwards. Shaun has done some PCB work for Chuck at GEMS and he had a trade show here in SLC, and he asked Shaun to help him out. Chuck brought out his wife, Eva, and one of his employees, Jacob. They got here on Sunday, and we helped them get their both ready for the show. The show started on Tuesday. Tuesday was great and I came home with ALOT of trinkets for the kids. They invited Isaac to come up for part of the show on Wednesday and he had a great time. He got to play video games, guitar games, play army games, they let him try one of their remote control guns, he got to drive a virtual car, and the flight simulator. Then I brought Isaac home we changed clothes and went to a K12 meet our teacher day at the park, and it rained, but we love our teacher. Then we came home and I changed again and headed back to SLC, then we changed again and went to "This is the Place State Park" for a tradeshow dinner. The sunset was gorgeous!!! The food was excellent. The group was entertaining and many of the participants were intoxicated. We went with Chuck and Eva and we had the privilege to answer many of their questions about the church. Then we rode the train and walk down the main street. A wonderful evening. We had a great time this week with Chuck, Eva and Jacob and I think that this week was successful for them as well.

No comments: